United states coffee industry 2015 market

Individual consumers and families - me, you and all our friends. S GDP comes from the retail industry! And while trends may wax and wane and changing economic circumstances will drive profitability, we live in a consumer society and people keep on buying.

United states coffee industry 2015 market

Millions of consumers all across the country cannot imagine starting their day without a hot cup of coffee. The plant naturally contains caffeine, which can vary sharply between individual plants. The market is segmented into growers, roasters and retailers.

On the coffee-growing level, South America was ranked as the major coffee-producing region.

United states coffee industry 2015 market

Thereof, Brazil produced about Other major coffee producers were Vietnam and Columbia. Primary ground coffee brands for the at-home coffee segment included Folgers and Maxwell House, based on sales. Folgers is owned by The J. Although people have been drinking coffee for hundreds of years, there are still new trends entering the market every year, such as cold brew coffee and nitro coffee.

United states coffee industry 2015 market

Cold brew coffee is, as the name implies, brewed with cold or room temperature water over an entire day and has a higher caffeine concentration than regular coffee.

Nitro coffee is infused with nitrogen and can be served like beer. Incold brew coffee experienced an 80 percent growth in sales compared to the previous year, while hot coffee saw a three percent decrease in sales.

Recent statistics show that American consumers drank on average about two cups of coffee per day. The majority of the coffee was consumed at homefollowed by the work place.

When asked why they usually drink coffee, the most U. This text provides general information. Statista assumes no liability for the information given being complete or correct. Due to varying update cycles, statistics can display more up-to-date data than referenced in the text.The United States Cosmeceuticals Industry Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Cosmeceuticals industry.

The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.

Retail Industry Analysis - Cost & Trends. Other major brands dominating segments of the retail market include Costco, Home Depot, Target, CVS, and Lowe’s. Retail sales were $ trillion in the United States in , a growth of 2% over In during the recession sales were $4 trillion.

Statistics, Facts & Analysis on the U.S. Coffee Market/Industry Coffee is one of the most widely consumed beverages worldwide and in the United States. In honor of National Coffee Day, we asked industry experts about future coffee trends.

Outlining the Brazilian Coffee Industry and Exports Brazil is by far the largest producer of coffee in the world, controlling more than 30% of the international production. Coffee is one of the most important agribusiness commodity, maintaining steady and growing value in the stock market.

Only 20% of all the coffee consumed in the U.S. is in retail cafes. The remaining 80% of all coffee occasions are done outside of cafes. The fastest growing segment of the at-home coffee market is single serve, which in the U.S., is led by K-Cups.

Since the launch of .

Starbucks - Wikipedia